Robin Thicke Turns Icona Pop's "I Love It" Into An R&B Ballad
The man behind "Blurred Lines" shows off his chops by turning a club banger into a smooth jam...
Leave it to soulful singer Robin Thicke to turn a party jam into a smooth pop ditty: the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker stepped into BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge to (surprisingly) cover Icona Pop's "I Love It".
What's even more surprising is that Thicke made the rendition work, despite the original's intense vocals, pulsating beat and aggressive lyrics. We're not sure what kind of magic he's got up his sleeve to make such a cover work, but we're guessing it's Robin's near-flawless vocals that could turn any fist-pumper into an easy-listening hit.
Do you like Robin Thicke's cover of Icona Pop's "I Love It"? Let us know what you think...
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists