Robin Thicke Turns Icona Pop's "I Love It" Into An R&B Ballad
The man behind "Blurred Lines" shows off his chops by turning a club banger into a smooth jam...
Leave it to soulful singer Robin Thicke to turn a party jam into a smooth pop ditty: the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker stepped into BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge to (surprisingly) cover Icona Pop's "I Love It".
What's even more surprising is that Thicke made the rendition work, despite the original's intense vocals, pulsating beat and aggressive lyrics. We're not sure what kind of magic he's got up his sleeve to make such a cover work, but we're guessing it's Robin's near-flawless vocals that could turn any fist-pumper into an easy-listening hit.
Do you like Robin Thicke's cover of Icona Pop's "I Love It"? Let us know what you think...
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'