Robin Thicke Turns Icona Pop's "I Love It" Into An R&B Ballad
The man behind "Blurred Lines" shows off his chops by turning a club banger into a smooth jam...
Leave it to soulful singer Robin Thicke to turn a party jam into a smooth pop ditty: the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker stepped into BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge to (surprisingly) cover Icona Pop's "I Love It".
What's even more surprising is that Thicke made the rendition work, despite the original's intense vocals, pulsating beat and aggressive lyrics. We're not sure what kind of magic he's got up his sleeve to make such a cover work, but we're guessing it's Robin's near-flawless vocals that could turn any fist-pumper into an easy-listening hit.
Do you like Robin Thicke's cover of Icona Pop's "I Love It"? Let us know what you think...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?