Robin Thicke's 'Paula' Track List Is All Kinds Of Awkward
Oh boy. Robin's new album is a desperate plea to get back Paula Patton... *tugs collar*
Poor Robin Thicke. He just can't catch a break these days! Even though his massive hit "Blurred Lines" was considered the Song Of The Summer for 2013, it just wasn't enough to keep the crooner afloat in the music world. Thicke's also been photographed out and about on numerous occasions partying with random females, which was ultimately followed by him & actress Paula Patton separating after nearly 10 years of marriage. Ouch.
Even though his latest LP, also titled Blurred Lines, only dropped a little less than a year ago, Thicke is planning a follow-up release scheduled to hit shelves on July 1st. What's it about? Well, it's named Paula, for one, and the lead single goes by the handle "Get Her Back". It would be a sweet gesture if he didn't have all this bad press attached to his name, and also the fact that he's been desperately throwing himself at any form of media saying he hopes to win back his estranged wife with this bizarre seventh studio album. Good luck with that, Robin...
So as you can imagine, the track list on this thing is awkward as can be. Join us in shaking our heads and imagining giving Robin Thicke the face-palm as you scroll through the Paula song titles...
1. "You're My Fantasy"
2. "Get Her Back"
3. "Still Madly Crazy"
4. "Lock the Door"
5. "Whatever I Want"
6. "Living in New York City"
7. "Love Can Grow Back"
8. "Black Tar Cloud"
9. "Too Little Too Late"
10. "Tippy Toes"
11. "Something Bad"
12. "The Opposite of Me"
13. "Time of Your Life"
14. "Forever Love"
Listen to the painfully awkward first single off Robin's Paula, "Get Her Back" below...
Do you think that Robin Thicke will actually get Paula back with this new album? Let us know.
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School