Ryan Lewis Shares His Mother's HIV Survival Story
Ryan & his mother are sharing their story as they launch The 30/30 Project initiative
Ryan Lewis, producer and musical partner of Macklemore, sat down for an interview with CBS This Morning, during which he and his mother shared her HIV survival story of over 30 years. Despite a grim prognosis of just three to five years to live when originally diagnosed, Julie has survived the odds and is sharing her story alongside her son to help launch the 30/30 Project, an initiative celebrating her 30 year survival that will see the construction of medical centers worldwide to help those living with HIV. Watch the video for the full story above, and for more information on The 30/30 Project, visit their IndieGoGo page.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'