Ryan Lewis Shares His Mother's HIV Survival Story
Ryan & his mother are sharing their story as they launch The 30/30 Project initiative
Ryan Lewis, producer and musical partner of Macklemore, sat down for an interview with CBS This Morning, during which he and his mother shared her HIV survival story of over 30 years. Despite a grim prognosis of just three to five years to live when originally diagnosed, Julie has survived the odds and is sharing her story alongside her son to help launch the 30/30 Project, an initiative celebrating her 30 year survival that will see the construction of medical centers worldwide to help those living with HIV. Watch the video for the full story above, and for more information on The 30/30 Project, visit their IndieGoGo page.
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme