Ryan Lewis Shares His Mother's HIV Survival Story
Ryan & his mother are sharing their story as they launch The 30/30 Project initiative
Ryan Lewis, producer and musical partner of Macklemore, sat down for an interview with CBS This Morning, during which he and his mother shared her HIV survival story of over 30 years. Despite a grim prognosis of just three to five years to live when originally diagnosed, Julie has survived the odds and is sharing her story alongside her son to help launch the 30/30 Project, an initiative celebrating her 30 year survival that will see the construction of medical centers worldwide to help those living with HIV. Watch the video for the full story above, and for more information on The 30/30 Project, visit their IndieGoGo page.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why