Ryan Lewis Shares His Mother's HIV Survival Story
Ryan & his mother are sharing their story as they launch The 30/30 Project initiative
Ryan Lewis, producer and musical partner of Macklemore, sat down for an interview with CBS This Morning, during which he and his mother shared her HIV survival story of over 30 years. Despite a grim prognosis of just three to five years to live when originally diagnosed, Julie has survived the odds and is sharing her story alongside her son to help launch the 30/30 Project, an initiative celebrating her 30 year survival that will see the construction of medical centers worldwide to help those living with HIV. Watch the video for the full story above, and for more information on The 30/30 Project, visit their IndieGoGo page.
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics