Ryan Lewis Shares His Mother's HIV Survival Story
Ryan & his mother are sharing their story as they launch The 30/30 Project initiative
Ryan Lewis, producer and musical partner of Macklemore, sat down for an interview with CBS This Morning, during which he and his mother shared her HIV survival story of over 30 years. Despite a grim prognosis of just three to five years to live when originally diagnosed, Julie has survived the odds and is sharing her story alongside her son to help launch the 30/30 Project, an initiative celebrating her 30 year survival that will see the construction of medical centers worldwide to help those living with HIV. Watch the video for the full story above, and for more information on The 30/30 Project, visit their IndieGoGo page.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now