See Handwritten Lyrics To Brett Dennen's "Wild Child" & Hear The New Track
Check out the gorgeous watercolor handwritten lyrics to the singer/songwriter's new song.
If we had just one word to describe Brett Dennen's new song "Wild Child" it would be "free." Not free in the complimentary sense. Free as in able to roam wherever your heart takes you; free to do things on your own terms. Following his 2011 debut LP Loverboy, Brett made the decision to go back to the basics for Smoke And Mirrors, his upcoming album due out October 22nd. During the writing process, Brett spent time at his mountain house in Northern California, where he found inspiration in the wilderness around him.
Judging by "Wild Child," Brett's return to his roots isn't a sign of regression but instead signals his growth as an artist. The song bears the hallmarks of a mature singer/songwriter, with lyrics that are confident, assured, and touch on what it's like to be young, free, and in love.
Brett was kind enough to handwrite out the lyrics to "Wild Child," and included some pretty terrific water colors and illustrations — which couldn't be a better fit for the "Wild Child" lyrics. Also, at the bottom of this post, you'll find an official audio stream for the song via YouTube. Click play and read along to Brett's handwritten "Wild Child" lyrics as you listen.
Hear Brett's song "Wild Child" on YouTube below:
Find Brett Dennen on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. What do you think of his "Wild Child" lyrics? Tell us in the comments.
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show
- WIN the Handwritten Lyrics to OMI's Insanely Catchy Song "Cheerleader"