See The World From Britney Spears' Eyes In "Perfume" Lyric Video
Our new favorite Britney song has us getting ready in a hotel room from her perspective in its lyric vid!
Ever wanted to take a look into a typical night on the road in Britney Spears' world? The pop diva's latest lyric video for her single "Perfume" (which we premiered the lyrics to) shows her in a hotel room in her eyes, rummaging through her room to find her scent to spritz on. After all, how else is she going to "mark her territory"?
The Britney Jean single has BritBrit wondering: "Do I imagine it, or do I see your stare / Is there still longing there?" as she ponders whether or not her boyfriend is still seeing his ex. Which is why she has to perfume herself up and make sure it gets all over her man...you never know if his previous girlfriend is still hanging around, and she needs to be put in her place!
Watch the lyric video for "Perfume" on VEVO below:
What's your current favorite line from Britney's latest single? Let us know in the comments...
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz