See Tristan Prettyman's Handwritten Lyrics For Her Sassy Track "The Rebound"
Singer-songwriter Tristan Prettyman is extremely versatile. She can write and perform sad songs, angry songs, inspirational songs, and funny songs. In the funny category, we have her song "The Rebound," from her latest album Cedar + Gold. It's an amusing little ditty about meeting somebody you find attractive at the supermarket (of all places!) that's filled with double-entendres and little jokes. Luckily for us, Tristan shared the handwritten lyrics to the song! See them below and don't miss the part where she signs off with "Lotsa love, bananas & hot shopping!"
Watch the 'Rebound' lyric video below, which includes probably as much innuendo as you'd expect:
Want more of Tristan? Check out her edition of 'My Musical Mind'!
What do you think of "The Rebound?" Tell us your thoughts below :)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's Bromantic "Amnesia" Music Video
- Mary Lambert Doesn't Have Any "Secrets" To Hide
- Nick Jonas Ditches His Squeaky-Clean Image In "Chains" Video
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime