See Tristan Prettyman's Handwritten Lyrics For Her Sassy Track "The Rebound"
Singer-songwriter Tristan Prettyman is extremely versatile. She can write and perform sad songs, angry songs, inspirational songs, and funny songs. In the funny category, we have her song "The Rebound," from her latest album Cedar + Gold. It's an amusing little ditty about meeting somebody you find attractive at the supermarket (of all places!) that's filled with double-entendres and little jokes. Luckily for us, Tristan shared the handwritten lyrics to the song! See them below and don't miss the part where she signs off with "Lotsa love, bananas & hot shopping!"
Watch the 'Rebound' lyric video below, which includes probably as much innuendo as you'd expect:
Want more of Tristan? Check out her edition of 'My Musical Mind'!
What do you think of "The Rebound?" Tell us your thoughts below :)
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'