See What Songs Miley Cyrus Performed On MTV's 'Unplugged'
The country cutie went Western (and brought Madonna on board) for her unplugged set!
Hey, y'all! Miley Cyrus' session for MTV: Unplugged is finally online, as well as the full list of every song she belted out at the gig. The pop star is the latest artist to hit up the prestigious series, and Cyrus went back to her country roots for many of the live Bangerz performances. Recorded on Tuesday, January 28th, one of Miley's idols, the infamous Madonna, took to the Unplugged stage and joined the young starlet for an excellent mashup of both of their biggest hits.
But what hits were they? And what songs did MC perform, anyways? We have the set list (and lyrics, of course) below:
- "Do My Thang"
- "SMS (Bangerz)"
- "Adore You"
- "Rooting for My Baby"
- "Wrecking Ball"
- "We Can't Stop"/"Don't Tell Me"
Check out Miley and Madge gettin' their cowboy on as the two belt out "Don't Tell Me" and "We Can't Stop":
What was your favorite song performed at Miley Cyrus' MTV: Unplugged session? Let us know in the comments.
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video