Selena Gomez Uses Potential Justin Bieber Voice Message In "Love Will Remember"
Selena's new track from 'Stars Dance' is a saucy one about her potential breakup with The Biebs...
Call Selena Gomez a run-of-the-mill pop diva if you want, but we think the gal's got some serious songwriting chops. On her latest track, "Love Will Remember", Team Selena actually used what appears to be an old voicemail from her ex, Justin Bieber, in the beginning of the lovelorn track:
"Hey babe it's me, I just wanted to call to tell you that I love you so so so so much... just wanted to let you know that you are my princess... you are worthy of all of the love in the world... you are the love of my life."
Selena then goes into the song, explaining how even though they are over, love will remember what they had together. It's a very clever song, the way the lyrics are put together, not to mention catchy — we can't stop listening to it!
What are your thoughts on Selena's new song that's potentially about her and Justin? Let us know what you think...
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody