Selena Gomez Uses Potential Justin Bieber Voice Message In "Love Will Remember"
Selena's new track from 'Stars Dance' is a saucy one about her potential breakup with The Biebs...
Call Selena Gomez a run-of-the-mill pop diva if you want, but we think the gal's got some serious songwriting chops. On her latest track, "Love Will Remember", Team Selena actually used what appears to be an old voicemail from her ex, Justin Bieber, in the beginning of the lovelorn track:
"Hey babe it's me, I just wanted to call to tell you that I love you so so so so much... just wanted to let you know that you are my princess... you are worthy of all of the love in the world... you are the love of my life."
Selena then goes into the song, explaining how even though they are over, love will remember what they had together. It's a very clever song, the way the lyrics are put together, not to mention catchy — we can't stop listening to it!
What are your thoughts on Selena's new song that's potentially about her and Justin? Let us know what you think...
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect