Selena Gomez Uses Potential Justin Bieber Voice Message In "Love Will Remember"
Selena's new track from 'Stars Dance' is a saucy one about her potential breakup with The Biebs...
Call Selena Gomez a run-of-the-mill pop diva if you want, but we think the gal's got some serious songwriting chops. On her latest track, "Love Will Remember", Team Selena actually used what appears to be an old voicemail from her ex, Justin Bieber, in the beginning of the lovelorn track:
"Hey babe it's me, I just wanted to call to tell you that I love you so so so so much... just wanted to let you know that you are my princess... you are worthy of all of the love in the world... you are the love of my life."
Selena then goes into the song, explaining how even though they are over, love will remember what they had together. It's a very clever song, the way the lyrics are put together, not to mention catchy — we can't stop listening to it!
What are your thoughts on Selena's new song that's potentially about her and Justin? Let us know what you think...
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show
- WIN the Handwritten Lyrics to OMI's Insanely Catchy Song "Cheerleader"
- Watch Jessie Ware's Incredible 'Say You Love Me' Performance on The Late Late Show
- 10 Reasons Not To Miss This Year's ACM Awards