Selena Gomez vs. Demi Lovato: Whose New Album Do You Want To Hear More?
Images c/o Adrian Sanchez | Frederick M. Brown (Getty)
Selena Gomez may be busy promoting her new movie Spring Breakers, but the ex-Disney diva sent out a tweet a few days ago announcing that an album is on the way:
Whose ready for an album?All the songs have been decided coming to you soon.— Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) February 26, 2013
And of course, you guys already knew that Demi Lovato is releasing an album as well this year, with her new single "Heart Attack" slowly but surely burning up the charts. We know that Selena and Demi are BFFs in real life and probably rarely get into scuffles, but we just had to make a poll to see which pop star you're more excited for new music from. So, cast your vote below and have your say:
Let us know who you voted for in the comments!
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs