Selena Gomez vs. Demi Lovato: Whose New Album Do You Want To Hear More?
Images c/o Adrian Sanchez | Frederick M. Brown (Getty)
Selena Gomez may be busy promoting her new movie Spring Breakers, but the ex-Disney diva sent out a tweet a few days ago announcing that an album is on the way:
Whose ready for an album?All the songs have been decided coming to you soon.— Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) February 26, 2013
And of course, you guys already knew that Demi Lovato is releasing an album as well this year, with her new single "Heart Attack" slowly but surely burning up the charts. We know that Selena and Demi are BFFs in real life and probably rarely get into scuffles, but we just had to make a poll to see which pop star you're more excited for new music from. So, cast your vote below and have your say:
Let us know who you voted for in the comments!
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show