Selena Gomez vs. Demi Lovato: Whose New Album Do You Want To Hear More?
Images c/o Adrian Sanchez | Frederick M. Brown (Getty)
Selena Gomez may be busy promoting her new movie Spring Breakers, but the ex-Disney diva sent out a tweet a few days ago announcing that an album is on the way:
Whose ready for an album?All the songs have been decided coming to you soon.— Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) February 26, 2013
And of course, you guys already knew that Demi Lovato is releasing an album as well this year, with her new single "Heart Attack" slowly but surely burning up the charts. We know that Selena and Demi are BFFs in real life and probably rarely get into scuffles, but we just had to make a poll to see which pop star you're more excited for new music from. So, cast your vote below and have your say:
Let us know who you voted for in the comments!
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"
- Tyler Glenn Tells Us Why He Wrote A Song About Loving Someone Who Didn't Love Him Back