Serena Ryder Shares Her Musical Mind With Us
Folk-rock singer-songwriter Serena Ryder already proved herself as a multi-talented artist when she sent us the beautifully handwritten lyric sheet for her latest single "Stompa." We discovered that when people are talented in the arts, they are often talented in multiple arts and Serena a great example of that. In this edition of My Musical Mind, the girl with the enchanting voice and infectious songs tells us about her music taste, her recording routine, and her songwriting:
Listen to Serena's next single "What I Wouldn't Do" from her upcoming album Harmony, due out November 27th:
What do you think of Serena's answers? Tell us all your thoughts in the comments!
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show