Skylar Grey + Eminem's Trailer-Park-Chic "C'mon Let Me Ride" Video
Skylar Grey, is that...you? The girl we used to know as a deep, emotional songwriter in a black hoodie and jeans has been replaced with a blonde, ab-baring, short-short wearing pop singer. Ever since Eminem stepped in to take over Skylar's career, it looks like the path they've chosen for her is just another smarmy popstar (Ke$ha, much?), and we're not buying it. Watch the euphemism-laden music video for "C'mon Let Me Ride" above, with Skylar crooning Come on, let me ride your bicycle / It's so fantastical, on your bicycle and Eminem affirming her advances with his silly You want to ride my bicycle / You want to ride my bike lines. As we said before, we're just not sure that we buy this trailer-trash-chic image from Skylar, and we hope her upcoming album (produced by Slim Shady himself) will be laden with more heartfelt, relatable lyrics like before.
What do you think of Skylar's new song and music video? Let us know in the comments...
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us