Snoop Dogg "Let The Bass Go" LYRIC VIDEO PREMIERE
It's Snoop's new single from the upcoming animated film Turbo.
Turbo, the upcoming animated film from DreamWorks Animation, is a story about a snail who dreams of speed. After some fortuitous circumstances allow Turbo the ability to travel incredibly fast, he sets his sights on achieving his ultimate goal — racing in the Indy 500.
The film features a stacked cast, with the likes of Ryan Reynolds, Samuel L. Jackson, and Paul Giamatti contributing their voices to the film. Another cast member of note: the one-and-only Snoop Dogg, who plays a character named "Smoove Move," described as "a super-cool low rider" who provides "unique perspective on even the craziest twists and turns triggered by Turbo's adventures." Sounds like a perfect fit, right?
Ahead of the film's release, Snoop Dogg is releasing a new single entitled "Let The Bass Go," which will feature in the movie and on the official soundtrack. We've got the exclusive premiere of the lyric video right here, featuring visuals of some of the film's characters. Check it out below and be on the lookout for Turbo when it his theaters July 17th.
Let us know what you think in the comments.
- How Many Times Will You Watch One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Video?
- Dave Grohl Explains How The Place You Live Inspires Your Songwriting
- Stream These 15 Boo-tiful Songs About Ghosts
- It's Official! Taylor Swift's '1989' Track List Has Landed
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- You Won't Forget These Handwritten "Amnesia" Lyrics from 5SOS
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video