Snoop Lion & Miley Cyrus's "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" Is Finally Here
When Snoop Dogg (er, Lion) and Miley Cyrus announced they were doing a song together, we weren't quite sure what to expect. Would it be an epic club banger? A catchy pop ditty kind of like Katy Perry & Snoop's "California Gurls"? Turns out it's neither of those: "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" is an electro-reggae-pop anthem produced by Major Lazer that honors friends and family who have passed away. Croons Miley in the bridge, Is there any possibility that everyone feels like me?, it could honestly be her best lyrics sung to date. We're really feeling this new tune by the unlikely duo, so listen to the track below on Soundcloud to get up to speed:
What do you think of "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks"? Let us know your feelings on Snoop & Miley's song...
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola
- Get-To-Know Alec Benjamin And His Excellent Debut Single "Paper Crown"
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'Hit The Lights'