Snoop Lion & Miley Cyrus's "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" Is Finally Here
When Snoop Dogg (er, Lion) and Miley Cyrus announced they were doing a song together, we weren't quite sure what to expect. Would it be an epic club banger? A catchy pop ditty kind of like Katy Perry & Snoop's "California Gurls"? Turns out it's neither of those: "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" is an electro-reggae-pop anthem produced by Major Lazer that honors friends and family who have passed away. Croons Miley in the bridge, Is there any possibility that everyone feels like me?, it could honestly be her best lyrics sung to date. We're really feeling this new tune by the unlikely duo, so listen to the track below on Soundcloud to get up to speed:
What do you think of "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks"? Let us know your feelings on Snoop & Miley's song...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist