Snoop Lion & Miley Cyrus's "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" Is Finally Here
When Snoop Dogg (er, Lion) and Miley Cyrus announced they were doing a song together, we weren't quite sure what to expect. Would it be an epic club banger? A catchy pop ditty kind of like Katy Perry & Snoop's "California Gurls"? Turns out it's neither of those: "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" is an electro-reggae-pop anthem produced by Major Lazer that honors friends and family who have passed away. Croons Miley in the bridge, Is there any possibility that everyone feels like me?, it could honestly be her best lyrics sung to date. We're really feeling this new tune by the unlikely duo, so listen to the track below on Soundcloud to get up to speed:
What do you think of "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks"? Let us know your feelings on Snoop & Miley's song...
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram