Snoop Lion & Miley Cyrus's "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" Is Finally Here
When Snoop Dogg (er, Lion) and Miley Cyrus announced they were doing a song together, we weren't quite sure what to expect. Would it be an epic club banger? A catchy pop ditty kind of like Katy Perry & Snoop's "California Gurls"? Turns out it's neither of those: "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" is an electro-reggae-pop anthem produced by Major Lazer that honors friends and family who have passed away. Croons Miley in the bridge, Is there any possibility that everyone feels like me?, it could honestly be her best lyrics sung to date. We're really feeling this new tune by the unlikely duo, so listen to the track below on Soundcloud to get up to speed:
What do you think of "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks"? Let us know your feelings on Snoop & Miley's song...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why