Snoop Lion & Miley Cyrus's "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" Is Finally Here
When Snoop Dogg (er, Lion) and Miley Cyrus announced they were doing a song together, we weren't quite sure what to expect. Would it be an epic club banger? A catchy pop ditty kind of like Katy Perry & Snoop's "California Gurls"? Turns out it's neither of those: "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" is an electro-reggae-pop anthem produced by Major Lazer that honors friends and family who have passed away. Croons Miley in the bridge, Is there any possibility that everyone feels like me?, it could honestly be her best lyrics sung to date. We're really feeling this new tune by the unlikely duo, so listen to the track below on Soundcloud to get up to speed:
What do you think of "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks"? Let us know your feelings on Snoop & Miley's song...
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden