SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
We're premiering the lyric video for the reggae rocker's sunny new single ft. Damian "Jr Gong" Marley!
Labor Day long weekend — AKA the unofficial start of fall — is just around the corner, but you wouldn't know it when listening to SOJA's new single off their latest LP, Amid the Noise and Haste. The whopping eight-piece American reggae band features legendary dub singer Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley on "Your Song," and it's just the right track to bring to the beach with you as you enjoy the fading final days of summer. When I stop singing / Just keep singing alone / So I can hear your song, boasts the sunny chorus, helping us grasp onto the remaining sunbeams that are left as we slowly transition into autumn. Thanks for bringing the sunshine, SOJA!
Wanna see the song's lyric video before anybody else? You're in luck, because MetroLyrics is premiering it right here for you to groove out to. Take a look on the player below.
Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
What is it about reggae that makes us think of sunshine? Enjoy these tracks on your next sunny day on the sand....More
Head on over to iTunes to download music from SOJA today, and catch up with the band via their Facebook and Twitter profiles.
Do you have a favorite lyric line from SOJA's "Your Song"? Tell us to us in the comments.
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme