Streetdate: Best Albums of 2011
One of the best parts of the end of the year has to be the year end best of lists. You might remember a few weeks back when we put together a list of the MetroLyrics staff picks favourite albums of 2011. Well now our good friends over at Streetdate have assembled their very own best-of list. Their list is a bit longer than ours, but, really, who's really in a position to say no to more good music?
Head on over and check out Streetdate's best albums of 2011, kindly listed for you in alphabetical order.
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"