Streetdate: Best Albums of 2011
One of the best parts of the end of the year has to be the year end best of lists. You might remember a few weeks back when we put together a list of the MetroLyrics staff picks favourite albums of 2011. Well now our good friends over at Streetdate have assembled their very own best-of list. Their list is a bit longer than ours, but, really, who's really in a position to say no to more good music?
Head on over and check out Streetdate's best albums of 2011, kindly listed for you in alphabetical order.
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show