Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles Snags The Man Of Her Dreams
She didn't marry her bandmate Kristian Bush, but we thought this pic fit the bill!
Big congratulations to Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles, who reportedly tied the knot with her boyfriend Justin Miller this past Saturday! The lucky guy is now a hot-shot entrepreneur, but did you know that Miller was a former model? Look out for Miller as the love interest in Sugarland's 2006 video for "Want To":
We got to thinking: what if the lyrics in "Want To" predicted Nettles and Miller's relationship?
"We could sit on the shore / We could just be friends / Or we could jump in!"
Hmm...could that be what Jennifer was thinking when she first met Justin?
"We could keep things just the same / Leave here the way we came / With nothing to lose / But I don't want to, if you don't want to"
She tries to keep her attraction to her guy low-key by saying "I won't make the move if you don't want to". But they both ended up having the same feelings for each other in the end!
"Never waste another day / Wonderin' what you threw away / Holdin' me, holdin' you / I don't want to, if you don't want to"
We're always going to wonder who made the first move in the relationship: Jennifer clearly wants her guy, but plays it cool. Maybe Justin was the one to be like, "I want to"!
Once again, congratulations to the newlyweds! Do you have a favorite Sugarland song you'd like to dedicate to Mr. and Mrs. Miller?
- We've Got the Lyrics to Jodeci's New Album Ahead of Its Release
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn