Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles Snags The Man Of Her Dreams
She didn't marry her bandmate Kristian Bush, but we thought this pic fit the bill!
Big congratulations to Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles, who reportedly tied the knot with her boyfriend Justin Miller this past Saturday! The lucky guy is now a hot-shot entrepreneur, but did you know that Miller was a former model? Look out for Miller as the love interest in Sugarland's 2006 video for "Want To":
We got to thinking: what if the lyrics in "Want To" predicted Nettles and Miller's relationship?
"We could sit on the shore / We could just be friends / Or we could jump in!"
Hmm...could that be what Jennifer was thinking when she first met Justin?
"We could keep things just the same / Leave here the way we came / With nothing to lose / But I don't want to, if you don't want to"
She tries to keep her attraction to her guy low-key by saying "I won't make the move if you don't want to". But they both ended up having the same feelings for each other in the end!
"Never waste another day / Wonderin' what you threw away / Holdin' me, holdin' you / I don't want to, if you don't want to"
We're always going to wonder who made the first move in the relationship: Jennifer clearly wants her guy, but plays it cool. Maybe Justin was the one to be like, "I want to"!
Once again, congratulations to the newlyweds! Do you have a favorite Sugarland song you'd like to dedicate to Mr. and Mrs. Miller?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist