Taboo From The Black Eyed Peas Has A New Song & Lyric Video
And we're premiering the video here!
Taboo, who you're probably familiar with as a member of The Black Eyed Peas, has released a brand new solo single "Zumbao," and we're bringing you an exclusive first look at the lyric video to the song.
"Zumbao" is a song inspired by Taboo's Mexican-American roots, and features shout outs to cultural icons and characters that have been important to him along the way. It also happens to be one heck of a dance track that's pretty well guaranteed to make you wanna shake it.
Watch our premiere of the "Zumbao" lyric video below, and just try to count the number of times "Pa" flashes across the screen for the song's infectious chorus. Good luck, because it's a lot.
"Zumbao" is available for purchase on iTunes now.
For more from Taboo, keep up with him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden