Taylor Swift On The Set Of 'New Girl': Does She Play Herself?
Image c/o Entertainment Weekly
Check out Taylor Swift on the set of popular sitcom New Girl! T.Swift is set to guest star on the season finale as a wedding attendee named Elaine, and that's all the info the show is giving away about her character. As a pop star whose entire career has been made from writing songs about fairytale endings, it only seems fitting that Swift would guest star on TV at a wedding, and rumor has it that Taylor's character might quote a lyric or two on the show! Hmm...could it be from a classic like "Love Story", or maybe a new sassy jam like "I Knew You Were Trouble"? You'll have to wait and see...
Are you going to watch Taylor Swift on New Girl? Let us know!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love