Get The Tracklist For Taylor Swift's Upcoming Album 'Red'
Pop-country superstar Taylor Swift announced on August 13th (everybody knows it's her lucky number) that she would be releasing a new album this year called Red. Ever since that day music fans have been wondering what it would sound like. We've heard the first few releases but until the album comes out on October 22nd, we have the tracklisting to hold us over.
Taylor Swift - Red Tracklist
- State Of Grace
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- All Too Well
- I Almost Do
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Stay Stay Stay
- The Last Time
- Holy Ground
- Sad Beautiful Tragic
- The Lucky One
- Everything Has Changed
- Begin Again
Which song do you think will be your favorite?
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings