Get The Tracklist For Taylor Swift's Upcoming Album 'Red'
Pop-country superstar Taylor Swift announced on August 13th (everybody knows it's her lucky number) that she would be releasing a new album this year called Red. Ever since that day music fans have been wondering what it would sound like. We've heard the first few releases but until the album comes out on October 22nd, we have the tracklisting to hold us over.
Taylor Swift - Red Tracklist
- State Of Grace
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- All Too Well
- I Almost Do
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Stay Stay Stay
- The Last Time
- Holy Ground
- Sad Beautiful Tragic
- The Lucky One
- Everything Has Changed
- Begin Again
Which song do you think will be your favorite?
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show