Get The Tracklist For Taylor Swift's Upcoming Album 'Red'
Pop-country superstar Taylor Swift announced on August 13th (everybody knows it's her lucky number) that she would be releasing a new album this year called Red. Ever since that day music fans have been wondering what it would sound like. We've heard the first few releases but until the album comes out on October 22nd, we have the tracklisting to hold us over.
Taylor Swift - Red Tracklist
- State Of Grace
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- All Too Well
- I Almost Do
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Stay Stay Stay
- The Last Time
- Holy Ground
- Sad Beautiful Tragic
- The Lucky One
- Everything Has Changed
- Begin Again
Which song do you think will be your favorite?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars