Get The Tracklist For Taylor Swift's Upcoming Album 'Red'
Pop-country superstar Taylor Swift announced on August 13th (everybody knows it's her lucky number) that she would be releasing a new album this year called Red. Ever since that day music fans have been wondering what it would sound like. We've heard the first few releases but until the album comes out on October 22nd, we have the tracklisting to hold us over.
Taylor Swift - Red Tracklist
- State Of Grace
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- All Too Well
- I Almost Do
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Stay Stay Stay
- The Last Time
- Holy Ground
- Sad Beautiful Tragic
- The Lucky One
- Everything Has Changed
- Begin Again
Which song do you think will be your favorite?
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video