Get The Tracklist For Taylor Swift's Upcoming Album 'Red'
Pop-country superstar Taylor Swift announced on August 13th (everybody knows it's her lucky number) that she would be releasing a new album this year called Red. Ever since that day music fans have been wondering what it would sound like. We've heard the first few releases but until the album comes out on October 22nd, we have the tracklisting to hold us over.
Taylor Swift - Red Tracklist
- State Of Grace
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- All Too Well
- I Almost Do
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Stay Stay Stay
- The Last Time
- Holy Ground
- Sad Beautiful Tragic
- The Lucky One
- Everything Has Changed
- Begin Again
Which song do you think will be your favorite?
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon