Taylor Swift Shows Her Edgy Side In The New Video For "I Knew You Were Trouble"
Does Taylor Swift's new video for "I Knew You Were Trouble" look a little...familiar to anyone? Ok, we'll cut right to the chase: this edgy video reminded us a lot of Rihanna's iconic "We Found Love" video. Some similar aspects include the mullet-y messy hairstyle, the raves, the punky outfits, and the volatile relationship with the male love interest. This Tay Swift video even has a melodramatic opening monologue!
Hmmm... what do you think of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" video? Tell us in the comments...
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'