Taylor Swift Shows Her Edgy Side In The New Video For "I Knew You Were Trouble"
Does Taylor Swift's new video for "I Knew You Were Trouble" look a little...familiar to anyone? Ok, we'll cut right to the chase: this edgy video reminded us a lot of Rihanna's iconic "We Found Love" video. Some similar aspects include the mullet-y messy hairstyle, the raves, the punky outfits, and the volatile relationship with the male love interest. This Tay Swift video even has a melodramatic opening monologue!
Hmmm... what do you think of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" video? Tell us in the comments...
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"