Taylor Swift Shows Her Edgy Side In The New Video For "I Knew You Were Trouble"
Does Taylor Swift's new video for "I Knew You Were Trouble" look a little...familiar to anyone? Ok, we'll cut right to the chase: this edgy video reminded us a lot of Rihanna's iconic "We Found Love" video. Some similar aspects include the mullet-y messy hairstyle, the raves, the punky outfits, and the volatile relationship with the male love interest. This Tay Swift video even has a melodramatic opening monologue!
Hmmm... what do you think of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" video? Tell us in the comments...
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon