Taylor Swift Shows Her Edgy Side In The New Video For "I Knew You Were Trouble"
Does Taylor Swift's new video for "I Knew You Were Trouble" look a little...familiar to anyone? Ok, we'll cut right to the chase: this edgy video reminded us a lot of Rihanna's iconic "We Found Love" video. Some similar aspects include the mullet-y messy hairstyle, the raves, the punky outfits, and the volatile relationship with the male love interest. This Tay Swift video even has a melodramatic opening monologue!
Hmmm... what do you think of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" video? Tell us in the comments...
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?