Taylor Swift Shows Her Edgy Side In The New Video For "I Knew You Were Trouble"
Does Taylor Swift's new video for "I Knew You Were Trouble" look a little...familiar to anyone? Ok, we'll cut right to the chase: this edgy video reminded us a lot of Rihanna's iconic "We Found Love" video. Some similar aspects include the mullet-y messy hairstyle, the raves, the punky outfits, and the volatile relationship with the male love interest. This Tay Swift video even has a melodramatic opening monologue!
Hmmm... what do you think of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" video? Tell us in the comments...
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!