Taylor Swift: Writing Lyrics About Harry Styles...Already?
Image c/o Frederic J. Brown (Getty)
Looks like Taylor Swift definitely knew One Direction's Harry Styles was "trouble": she's supposedly already penning tracks about her ex-pop star boyfriend! According to an unnamed source, Taylor deals with her emotions by putting pen to paper and writing songs, and she apparently fell so hard for Harry that she instantly felt compelled to create lyrics about him. The Sun newspaper quoted the source saying this about TayTay's next hit:
"Lyrics have been written, but Taylor hasn't come close to deciding whether she'll ever release them. A song about it will surface at some point but it won't be anything like the way she had a dig at her other ex John Mayer in one of her other tracks."
We think it'll be a smart move if Taylor keeps her next breakup anthems coy and doesn't drop any major hints about who her lyrics are really about. I mean, come on, aren't you guys getting a little overwhelmed by T.Swift's lyrics about all of her failed relationships?
What do you think about Taylor allegedly writing songs about her latest split? Share your thoughts with us...
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves