Taylor Swift: Writing Lyrics About Harry Styles...Already?
Image c/o Frederic J. Brown (Getty)
Looks like Taylor Swift definitely knew One Direction's Harry Styles was "trouble": she's supposedly already penning tracks about her ex-pop star boyfriend! According to an unnamed source, Taylor deals with her emotions by putting pen to paper and writing songs, and she apparently fell so hard for Harry that she instantly felt compelled to create lyrics about him. The Sun newspaper quoted the source saying this about TayTay's next hit:
"Lyrics have been written, but Taylor hasn't come close to deciding whether she'll ever release them. A song about it will surface at some point but it won't be anything like the way she had a dig at her other ex John Mayer in one of her other tracks."
We think it'll be a smart move if Taylor keeps her next breakup anthems coy and doesn't drop any major hints about who her lyrics are really about. I mean, come on, aren't you guys getting a little overwhelmed by T.Swift's lyrics about all of her failed relationships?
What do you think about Taylor allegedly writing songs about her latest split? Share your thoughts with us...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist