Taylor Swift: Writing Lyrics About Harry Styles...Already?
Image c/o Frederic J. Brown (Getty)
Looks like Taylor Swift definitely knew One Direction's Harry Styles was "trouble": she's supposedly already penning tracks about her ex-pop star boyfriend! According to an unnamed source, Taylor deals with her emotions by putting pen to paper and writing songs, and she apparently fell so hard for Harry that she instantly felt compelled to create lyrics about him. The Sun newspaper quoted the source saying this about TayTay's next hit:
"Lyrics have been written, but Taylor hasn't come close to deciding whether she'll ever release them. A song about it will surface at some point but it won't be anything like the way she had a dig at her other ex John Mayer in one of her other tracks."
We think it'll be a smart move if Taylor keeps her next breakup anthems coy and doesn't drop any major hints about who her lyrics are really about. I mean, come on, aren't you guys getting a little overwhelmed by T.Swift's lyrics about all of her failed relationships?
What do you think about Taylor allegedly writing songs about her latest split? Share your thoughts with us...
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?