Taylor Swift: Writing Lyrics About Harry Styles...Already?
Image c/o Frederic J. Brown (Getty)
Looks like Taylor Swift definitely knew One Direction's Harry Styles was "trouble": she's supposedly already penning tracks about her ex-pop star boyfriend! According to an unnamed source, Taylor deals with her emotions by putting pen to paper and writing songs, and she apparently fell so hard for Harry that she instantly felt compelled to create lyrics about him. The Sun newspaper quoted the source saying this about TayTay's next hit:
"Lyrics have been written, but Taylor hasn't come close to deciding whether she'll ever release them. A song about it will surface at some point but it won't be anything like the way she had a dig at her other ex John Mayer in one of her other tracks."
We think it'll be a smart move if Taylor keeps her next breakup anthems coy and doesn't drop any major hints about who her lyrics are really about. I mean, come on, aren't you guys getting a little overwhelmed by T.Swift's lyrics about all of her failed relationships?
What do you think about Taylor allegedly writing songs about her latest split? Share your thoughts with us...
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics