Taylor Swift: Writing Lyrics About Harry Styles...Already?
Image c/o Frederic J. Brown (Getty)
Looks like Taylor Swift definitely knew One Direction's Harry Styles was "trouble": she's supposedly already penning tracks about her ex-pop star boyfriend! According to an unnamed source, Taylor deals with her emotions by putting pen to paper and writing songs, and she apparently fell so hard for Harry that she instantly felt compelled to create lyrics about him. The Sun newspaper quoted the source saying this about TayTay's next hit:
"Lyrics have been written, but Taylor hasn't come close to deciding whether she'll ever release them. A song about it will surface at some point but it won't be anything like the way she had a dig at her other ex John Mayer in one of her other tracks."
We think it'll be a smart move if Taylor keeps her next breakup anthems coy and doesn't drop any major hints about who her lyrics are really about. I mean, come on, aren't you guys getting a little overwhelmed by T.Swift's lyrics about all of her failed relationships?
What do you think about Taylor allegedly writing songs about her latest split? Share your thoughts with us...
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's Bromantic "Amnesia" Music Video
- Mary Lambert Doesn't Have Any "Secrets" To Hide
- Nick Jonas Ditches His Squeaky-Clean Image In "Chains" Video
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime