Happy 24th birthday, Taylor Swift! Not even at the big 2-5 yet, and the gal's flying high at the top of the world. Currently working on her fifth studio album, there hasn't been new material from Swifty in a while, so we're turning to her mass array of lyrics to see which ones we can use to wish the gal a happy b-day.
Turns out: Taylor likes to party a lot more than we give her credit for. Jam out for her birthday with these 5 lyrics about havin' a good time:
5. "And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies the beautiful kind / Making up for lost time, taking flight, making me feel right..." -- Everything Has Changed
4. "Drop everything now / Meet me in the pouring rain / Kiss me on the sidewalk / Take away the pain..." -- Sparks Fly
3. "And I don't know why but with you I dance / In a storm in my best dress..." -- Fearless
2. "See the lights / See the party, the ball gowns / I see you make your way through the crowd / And say 'hello', little did I know..." -- Love Story
1. "You don't know about me / But I'll bet you want to / Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing..." -- 22
We know that she's 24 now and all, but relive the magic that is being "22" in TayTay's super-fun music video off VEVO below:
Got a favorite party lyric from Taylor Swift to help celebrate her b-day? Share it with us!