Taylor Swift's Feeling "22" In Her New Carefree Single
We don't know about you but Taylor Swift is feelin' 22! The artist plans to release "22" as her next single from Red and even though she's now 23, the song's tone is perfectly fitting for this point in her life and career. Swift just recently split from Harry Styles and "22" is an upbeat song all about forgetting about heartbreak, dancing with your friends, and "making fun of our exes." Watch out Harry!
Listen to "22:"
What do you think of the song? Do you think it's a good choice for her next single? Tell us in the comments!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why