Taylor Swift's Feeling "22" In Her New Carefree Single
We don't know about you but Taylor Swift is feelin' 22! The artist plans to release "22" as her next single from Red and even though she's now 23, the song's tone is perfectly fitting for this point in her life and career. Swift just recently split from Harry Styles and "22" is an upbeat song all about forgetting about heartbreak, dancing with your friends, and "making fun of our exes." Watch out Harry!
Listen to "22:"
What do you think of the song? Do you think it's a good choice for her next single? Tell us in the comments!
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'