Taylor Swift's Feeling "22" In Her New Carefree Single
We don't know about you but Taylor Swift is feelin' 22! The artist plans to release "22" as her next single from Red and even though she's now 23, the song's tone is perfectly fitting for this point in her life and career. Swift just recently split from Harry Styles and "22" is an upbeat song all about forgetting about heartbreak, dancing with your friends, and "making fun of our exes." Watch out Harry!
Listen to "22:"
What do you think of the song? Do you think it's a good choice for her next single? Tell us in the comments!
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs