Taylor Swift's Feeling "22" In Her New Carefree Single
We don't know about you but Taylor Swift is feelin' 22! The artist plans to release "22" as her next single from Red and even though she's now 23, the song's tone is perfectly fitting for this point in her life and career. Swift just recently split from Harry Styles and "22" is an upbeat song all about forgetting about heartbreak, dancing with your friends, and "making fun of our exes." Watch out Harry!
Listen to "22:"
What do you think of the song? Do you think it's a good choice for her next single? Tell us in the comments!
- You+Me Drop New Lyric Video for "Capsized"
- The 5 Most Pin-Able Lyrics From One Direction's "Steal My Girl"
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet