Taylor Swift's Lyrics Get An Overly Dramatic Reading
"Overly Attached Girlfriend" YouTuber Laina reads out TS's lyrics in a creepy fashion...
Whenever you hear one of Taylor Swift's signature love songs (whether it's about a current relationship or a failed one), her sweet voice and disposition make you cheer for her or empathize with her. But have you ever sat down and read aloud the most popular lyrics by the superstar? YouTube star Laina, aka Overly Attached Girlfriend, decided to put her famous Internet character on and read out TayTay's lyrics like a woman obsessed.
The results are actually terrifying! Laina does a fantastic job acting out as a girlfriend who is head-over-heels with her boy that it borders on, well, overly attached, and who knew that Swift's lyrics would be perfect for the character. Reading out the lyrics (we're hoping from MetroLyrics.com) to Taylor's hits like "Everything Has Changed", "I Knew You Were Trouble", and "You Belong With Me", we never realized that T.S. might be the real version of Overly Attached Girlfriend!
Watch the "Overly Attached Taylor Swift" video on YouTube below and let us know which lyric is your favorite:
- Get Every Lyric Off Emblem 3's New 'Forever Together' EP
- Channel Your Inner Frankenstein With These 15 Monster Jams
- Mary J. Blige Reveals The Powers Of "Therapy" In New Lyric Video
- How Many Times Will You Watch One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Video?
- Dave Grohl Explains How The Place You Live Inspires Your Songwriting
- Stream These 15 Boo-tiful Songs About Ghosts
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?