Taylor Swift's Lyrics Get An Overly Dramatic Reading
"Overly Attached Girlfriend" YouTuber Laina reads out TS's lyrics in a creepy fashion...
Whenever you hear one of Taylor Swift's signature love songs (whether it's about a current relationship or a failed one), her sweet voice and disposition make you cheer for her or empathize with her. But have you ever sat down and read aloud the most popular lyrics by the superstar? YouTube star Laina, aka Overly Attached Girlfriend, decided to put her famous Internet character on and read out TayTay's lyrics like a woman obsessed.
The results are actually terrifying! Laina does a fantastic job acting out as a girlfriend who is head-over-heels with her boy that it borders on, well, overly attached, and who knew that Swift's lyrics would be perfect for the character. Reading out the lyrics (we're hoping from MetroLyrics.com) to Taylor's hits like "Everything Has Changed", "I Knew You Were Trouble", and "You Belong With Me", we never realized that T.S. might be the real version of Overly Attached Girlfriend!
Watch the "Overly Attached Taylor Swift" video on YouTube below and let us know which lyric is your favorite:
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics