Taylor Swift's Songwriting Of "22" Is Fueled By Diet Coke In Her New Commercial
Considering the romantic, dreamy themes usually found in Taylor Swift songs, we would have assumed that her songwriting was fueled by cotton candy, bubble gum, and cinnamon hearts, but we would have been wrong: it's apparently fueled by Diet Coke! As the new spokesperson for the brand, Swifty stars in her first Coke commercial today, giving us a glimpse into her songwriting process for the hit song "22." Of course since it's an ad for Diet Coke, the fizzy soda is with the country star every step of the way as she jots down lyrics like "It feels like a perfect night / to dress up like hipsters / and make fun of our exes" but the clip is also interspersed with funny and cute footage of fans singing along to the song.
What do you think of Taylor's Diet Coke commercial? Would you buy a product because your favorite artist is a spokesperson? Tell us in the comments...
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics