Taylor Swift's Songwriting Of "22" Is Fueled By Diet Coke In Her New Commercial
Considering the romantic, dreamy themes usually found in Taylor Swift songs, we would have assumed that her songwriting was fueled by cotton candy, bubble gum, and cinnamon hearts, but we would have been wrong: it's apparently fueled by Diet Coke! As the new spokesperson for the brand, Swifty stars in her first Coke commercial today, giving us a glimpse into her songwriting process for the hit song "22." Of course since it's an ad for Diet Coke, the fizzy soda is with the country star every step of the way as she jots down lyrics like "It feels like a perfect night / to dress up like hipsters / and make fun of our exes" but the clip is also interspersed with funny and cute footage of fans singing along to the song.
What do you think of Taylor's Diet Coke commercial? Would you buy a product because your favorite artist is a spokesperson? Tell us in the comments...
- Dave Grohl Explains How The Place You Live Inspires Your Songwriting
- Stream These 15 Boo-tiful Songs About Ghosts
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now