Teen Gets Arrested At Pink Concert For Tweeting "Timebomb" Lyrics
Things got serious down under when a fan tweeted lyrics to Pink that were taken the wrong way...
What was just a simple reference to Pink's song "Timebomb" has landed an Australian teenager in jail for tweeting the song to the singer at her concert in Melbourne. The tweet read "@Pink I'm ready with my Bomb. Time to blow up #RodLaverArena B****", and police officers took the tweet seriously and stopped the 16-year-old male from entering the concert before taking him to prison. Because of so many recent terrorist attacks on the world, the arena felt like they needed to take action, and the tweet modified the lyrics to make it seem like there could have been a potential attack, but what do you think? Is the world being too paranoid? Or should people think twice about tweeting lyrics from their favorite artists?
What are your thoughts on the controversy? Let us know what you think...
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'