Teen Gets Arrested At Pink Concert For Tweeting "Timebomb" Lyrics
Things got serious down under when a fan tweeted lyrics to Pink that were taken the wrong way...
What was just a simple reference to Pink's song "Timebomb" has landed an Australian teenager in jail for tweeting the song to the singer at her concert in Melbourne. The tweet read "@Pink I'm ready with my Bomb. Time to blow up #RodLaverArena B****", and police officers took the tweet seriously and stopped the 16-year-old male from entering the concert before taking him to prison. Because of so many recent terrorist attacks on the world, the arena felt like they needed to take action, and the tweet modified the lyrics to make it seem like there could have been a potential attack, but what do you think? Is the world being too paranoid? Or should people think twice about tweeting lyrics from their favorite artists?
What are your thoughts on the controversy? Let us know what you think...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why