Teen Gets Arrested At Pink Concert For Tweeting "Timebomb" Lyrics
Things got serious down under when a fan tweeted lyrics to Pink that were taken the wrong way...
What was just a simple reference to Pink's song "Timebomb" has landed an Australian teenager in jail for tweeting the song to the singer at her concert in Melbourne. The tweet read "@Pink I'm ready with my Bomb. Time to blow up #RodLaverArena B****", and police officers took the tweet seriously and stopped the 16-year-old male from entering the concert before taking him to prison. Because of so many recent terrorist attacks on the world, the arena felt like they needed to take action, and the tweet modified the lyrics to make it seem like there could have been a potential attack, but what do you think? Is the world being too paranoid? Or should people think twice about tweeting lyrics from their favorite artists?
What are your thoughts on the controversy? Let us know what you think...
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'
- 7 Songs You MUST Have On Your July 4th Long Weekend Playlist
- See Every Lyric On Sia's New Album '1000 Forms of Fear'
- Join Becky G's Pool Party In Her "Shower" Music Video
- Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Get Deep In Their "Amnesia" Lyric Video
- Alex & Sierra Share Handwritten Lyrics To 'Scarecrow'