The 2011 Much Music Video Awards!
The Much Music Video Awards took place last night and they did not disappoint. The show opened and closed with elaborate performances by the Mother Monster herself. Gaga burst on the stage and set the bar for the show real high with her performance of Edge of Glory. Luckily, Selena Gomez, being the fantastic hostess she was, kept the energy up throughout the entire show. But any fans holding their breath for a Selena/Justin kiss probably died of suffocation because the only public affection between the two was an awkward handshake. Big winners of the night were, of course, the Biebs and Lady Gaga, sweeping up each award they were nominated for. The winner for International Video Of The Year: Group was "Like A G6" hitmakers Far East Movement, who actually DJ'd the Universal MMVA after party which we sponsored — thanks a bunch, guys!
[Pics of the event coming soon - hold tight, y'all!]
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'