The 2013 Teen Choice Awards Nominations Announced
Mark August 11th on your calendars, because the 2013 Teen Choice Awards will be airing that day! We look forward to the awards show every year to see the biggest names in pop collect their surfboard trophies...
Images c/o David Becker | Ethan Miller | Jeff Bottari (Getty)
Mark August 11th on your calendars, because the 2013 Teen Choice Awards will be airing that day! We look forward to the awards show every year to see the biggest names in pop collect their surfboard trophies: how cool is that? And when it comes to the nominees, this is truly going to be a huge night in music. Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and Selena Gomez are all top nominees this year, and you can check out the rest of them plus the awards categories here...
Choice Male Artist
Choice Female Artist
Choice Music Group
Big Time Rush
Choice R&B Artist
Choice Hip-Hop/Rap Artist
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Choice Rock Group
Mumford & Sons
Choice Electronic Dance Music (EDM) Artist
Swedish House Mafia
Choice Male Country Artist
Choice Female Country Artist
Choice Country Group
Florida Georgia Line
Little Big Town
The Band Perry
Choice Female Hottie
Choice Male Hottie
Who do you hope takes home a surfboard trophy at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards? Let us know in the comments...
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs