The 3 Best No Doubt Songs Of All Time (So Far) As Chosen By You
No Doubt put out their first (self-titled) album in 1992, which marks 2012 as their 20th anniversary of being a band, and a successful one at that. They've put out five albums and have their sixth coming out in September of this year. They also have 9 Grammys, 11 VMA awards and countless other distinctions. Since they have such staying power, it must mean their songs are awesome (spoiler alert: they definitely are) so we asked you dig deep and pick your favorite No Doubt song of all time. Here are the Top 3 choices:
"Sorry, I'm not home right now / I'm walking into spiderwebs / So leave a message and I'll call you back"
This song, from No Doubt's third album Tragic Kingdom, is credited for a ska revival in the mid-to-late 90's!
2. Hey Baby
"I'm just sippin' on chamomile / I'm watchin' boys and girls and their sex appeal / With a stranger in my face who says he knows my mom / And went to my high school"
This song is from the album Rock Steady and it's dancehall influences always make us wanna mooooove.
1. Don't Speak
"Don't speak / I know what you're thinking / I don't need your reasons / Don't tell me 'cause it hurts"
This was the first No Doubt song that really made it big and Gwen Stefani's voice filled with pain and longing broke our hearts in the best way. This was by far the most popular choice when we asked you on Facebook for your favorite No Doubt song.
Have we missed any? Tell us YOUR favorite No Doubt song in the comments...
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup