Let's face it: every time Drake puts out a new rap song, people go nuts. And it's been no different with the release of "All Me", featuring fellow rappers 2 Chainz and Big Sean. Here's a look at the best lines from Drizzy's latest soon-to-be smash:
5. "My new girl is on Glee and sh*t, probably making more money than me and sh*t" - Big Sean
Currently dating Naya Rivera from Glee, Big Sean decided to go even more public with his relationship and reference her in his lyrics. That's a big step, because a song lasts forever!
4. "Just bought a shirt that coast a Mercedes Benz car note" - 2 Chainz
We know rappers love to brag about how much money they make and all, but what shirt could possibly cost as much as a luxury Mercedes? With any luck, it's this one he's referring to.
3. "I swear to God, I got 99 Problems but a b*tch ain't one / I got 99 problems, getting rich ain't one" - Big Sean
We kinda love this line because it's a nice play on Jay-Z's "99 Problems", which is easily one of the best songs in existence. Nice homage, Big Sean.
2. "Just understand that I'm on a roll, like Cottenelle, I was made for all of this sh*t" - Drake
This one speaks for itself, really. Witty bathroom humor always gets us cackling, not gonna lie.
1. "God damn, should I listen to everybody or myself? / Cause myself just told myself / 'You're the motherf***ing man, you don't need no help'" - Drake
Drake's channeling his "No New Friends" attitude here. Judging by your track record of taking your own advice, there's no reason you should change anything at this point.
Listen to "All Me" on Soundcloud below:
What are your favorite lyrics from Drake's new song? Let us know in the comments...