The ACL Music Festival Lineup Is Here!
Every year the Austin City Limits Music Festival boasts one of the festival circuit's most impressive lineups, and this year is no different. The lineup, released just this morning, features a stacked roster of talent, including the likes of Depeche Mode, The Cure, MUSE, Kings of Leon, Atoms For Peace, Lionel Richie, Phoenix, Wilco, Vampire Weekend, The National, Passion Pit, Queens of the Stone Age, fun., Kendrick Lamar, D'Angelo, Purity Ring, Jake Bugg, Grimes, and many more. See, I told you it was stacked.
The 2013 edition of the Austin City Limits Music Festival happens October 4-6 & October 11-13 in the famed Zilker Park. Tickets go on sale today and more information is available at www.aclfestival.com.
Watch festival headliner Phoenix talk songwriting as part of our Liner Notes video series:
For more festival info, our friends over at Diffuser.fm put together a handy guide to this summer's festival season to help you plan out your summer music schedule. Check it out to get the full scoop on summer music fun.
Who are you most excited to see at this year's festival? Tell us in the comments.
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola
- Get-To-Know Alec Benjamin And His Excellent Debut Single "Paper Crown"
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'Hit The Lights'