The ACL Music Festival Lineup Is Here!
Every year the Austin City Limits Music Festival boasts one of the festival circuit's most impressive lineups, and this year is no different. The lineup, released just this morning, features a stacked roster of talent, including the likes of Depeche Mode, The Cure, MUSE, Kings of Leon, Atoms For Peace, Lionel Richie, Phoenix, Wilco, Vampire Weekend, The National, Passion Pit, Queens of the Stone Age, fun., Kendrick Lamar, D'Angelo, Purity Ring, Jake Bugg, Grimes, and many more. See, I told you it was stacked.
The 2013 edition of the Austin City Limits Music Festival happens October 4-6 & October 11-13 in the famed Zilker Park. Tickets go on sale today and more information is available at www.aclfestival.com.
Watch festival headliner Phoenix talk songwriting as part of our Liner Notes video series:
For more festival info, our friends over at Diffuser.fm put together a handy guide to this summer's festival season to help you plan out your summer music schedule. Check it out to get the full scoop on summer music fun.
Who are you most excited to see at this year's festival? Tell us in the comments.
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us