The ACL Music Festival Lineup Is Here!
Every year the Austin City Limits Music Festival boasts one of the festival circuit's most impressive lineups, and this year is no different. The lineup, released just this morning, features a stacked roster of talent, including the likes of Depeche Mode, The Cure, MUSE, Kings of Leon, Atoms For Peace, Lionel Richie, Phoenix, Wilco, Vampire Weekend, The National, Passion Pit, Queens of the Stone Age, fun., Kendrick Lamar, D'Angelo, Purity Ring, Jake Bugg, Grimes, and many more. See, I told you it was stacked.
The 2013 edition of the Austin City Limits Music Festival happens October 4-6 & October 11-13 in the famed Zilker Park. Tickets go on sale today and more information is available at www.aclfestival.com.
Watch festival headliner Phoenix talk songwriting as part of our Liner Notes video series:
For more festival info, our friends over at Diffuser.fm put together a handy guide to this summer's festival season to help you plan out your summer music schedule. Check it out to get the full scoop on summer music fun.
Who are you most excited to see at this year's festival? Tell us in the comments.
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'