The Best Lyrics From Coldplay's 'Ghost Stories'
The new album has everybody talking: see which lyric lines we think are the best from the group!
Everybody's favorite UK pop-rockers, Coldplay, are currently celebrating the success of their sixth studio album Ghost Stories. It may only be nine tracks long, but with four tracks from the record sitting on our Top 100 chart, it's clear that fans can't get enough of the heartbreaking lyrics that make up their latest LP.
Which is why we wanted to sift through each track off Ghost Stories, which is basically a tell-all about frontman Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's breakup, to find the best lyric lines on every song. We're not gonna lie, we had to have tissues on hand as we looked through the band's words: this is some seriously sad stuff. We've even done up images of the best lyrics just for you guys, so you can share them to your heart's delight (Pinterest, anybody?). Have a look at what we think are the best lyrics off Coldplay's Ghost Stories:
1. "Always In My Head"
4. "True Love"
6. "Another's Arms"
8. "A Sky Full Of Stars"
Listen to Coldplay's latest hit, "A Sky Full Of Stars", on the player below:
What's your favorite lyric off Coldplay's Ghost Stories? Share it with us in the comments...
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics