The Best Lyrics From Coldplay's 'Ghost Stories'
The new album has everybody talking: see which lyric lines we think are the best from the group!
Everybody's favorite UK pop-rockers, Coldplay, are currently celebrating the success of their sixth studio album Ghost Stories. It may only be nine tracks long, but with four tracks from the record sitting on our Top 100 chart, it's clear that fans can't get enough of the heartbreaking lyrics that make up their latest LP.
Which is why we wanted to sift through each track off Ghost Stories, which is basically a tell-all about frontman Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's breakup, to find the best lyric lines on every song. We're not gonna lie, we had to have tissues on hand as we looked through the band's words: this is some seriously sad stuff. We've even done up images of the best lyrics just for you guys, so you can share them to your heart's delight (Pinterest, anybody?). Have a look at what we think are the best lyrics off Coldplay's Ghost Stories:
1. "Always In My Head"
4. "True Love"
6. "Another's Arms"
8. "A Sky Full Of Stars"
Listen to Coldplay's latest hit, "A Sky Full Of Stars", on the player below:
What's your favorite lyric off Coldplay's Ghost Stories? Share it with us in the comments...
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings