The Best Lyrics From Coldplay's 'Ghost Stories'
The new album has everybody talking: see which lyric lines we think are the best from the group!
Everybody's favorite UK pop-rockers, Coldplay, are currently celebrating the success of their sixth studio album Ghost Stories. It may only be nine tracks long, but with four tracks from the record sitting on our Top 100 chart, it's clear that fans can't get enough of the heartbreaking lyrics that make up their latest LP.
Which is why we wanted to sift through each track off Ghost Stories, which is basically a tell-all about frontman Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's breakup, to find the best lyric lines on every song. We're not gonna lie, we had to have tissues on hand as we looked through the band's words: this is some seriously sad stuff. We've even done up images of the best lyrics just for you guys, so you can share them to your heart's delight (Pinterest, anybody?). Have a look at what we think are the best lyrics off Coldplay's Ghost Stories:
1. "Always In My Head"
4. "True Love"
6. "Another's Arms"
8. "A Sky Full Of Stars"
Listen to Coldplay's latest hit, "A Sky Full Of Stars", on the player below:
What's your favorite lyric off Coldplay's Ghost Stories? Share it with us in the comments...
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!