The Eurovision Song Contest: 5 Fan-Favorite Contenders
The Eurovision Song Contest is the biggest musical competition in the world. It involves all the countries in Europe and they all compete against one another for the top prize. The premise of the contest is simple: each country submits a song they deem worthy to compete on their behalf and all the songs are voted on. The broadcast of the contest has been running since 1956 and audiences in the recent years are usually from 100 million to 600 million internationally!
Here are 5 songs that fans and viewers of the contest are talking about:
1. Zeljko Joksimovic - Synonym (Serbia)
2. Nina Zilli - L'Amore È Femmina (Out Of Love) (Italy)
3. Buranovskiye Babushki - Party For Everybody (Russia)
4. Roman Lob - Standing Still (Germany)
5. Loreen - Euphoria (Sweden)
Catch the Grand Final of the competition to see the winner on May 26th! www.eurovision.tv
Which one is your favorite?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves