The Eurovision Song Contest: 5 Fan-Favorite Contenders
The Eurovision Song Contest is the biggest musical competition in the world. It involves all the countries in Europe and they all compete against one another for the top prize. The premise of the contest is simple: each country submits a song they deem worthy to compete on their behalf and all the songs are voted on. The broadcast of the contest has been running since 1956 and audiences in the recent years are usually from 100 million to 600 million internationally!
Here are 5 songs that fans and viewers of the contest are talking about:
1. Zeljko Joksimovic - Synonym (Serbia)
2. Nina Zilli - L'Amore È Femmina (Out Of Love) (Italy)
3. Buranovskiye Babushki - Party For Everybody (Russia)
4. Roman Lob - Standing Still (Germany)
5. Loreen - Euphoria (Sweden)
Catch the Grand Final of the competition to see the winner on May 26th! www.eurovision.tv
Which one is your favorite?
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola