The GRAMMY Nominations Concert: The Performers List
Who can you expect to see live at the GRAMMYs Nominations Concert? Check the list here.
In recent years, every time the GRAMMYs roll around, the nominees are announced by hip-hop turned TV star LL Cool J at a special nominations concert. Airing this Friday, December 6th, at 10pm EST / 7pm PST on CBS, the rapper will list out all the year's lucky potential recipients of a GRAMMY award.
Since it's also a concert, some of music's biggest names will be performing live alongside LL Cool J hosting. "Royals" sensation Lorde was just announced, as well as Robin Thicke & T.I., who are scheduled to perform their massive hit "Blurred Lines" with legendary R&B group Earth, Wind & Fire.
Another collaboration taking place will be Keith Urban and Miguel teaming up to perform the classic Bill Withers jam "Ain't No Sunshine", and previously-recorded footage of Katy Perry and Taylor Swift will be shown at the nominations concert also.
Watch a preview for the GRAMMYs Nominations Concert below from CBS:
Which performer are you looking forward to seeing the most on Friday night? Let us know in the comments...
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)