The GRAMMY Nominations Concert: The Performers List
Who can you expect to see live at the GRAMMYs Nominations Concert? Check the list here.
In recent years, every time the GRAMMYs roll around, the nominees are announced by hip-hop turned TV star LL Cool J at a special nominations concert. Airing this Friday, December 6th, at 10pm EST / 7pm PST on CBS, the rapper will list out all the year's lucky potential recipients of a GRAMMY award.
Since it's also a concert, some of music's biggest names will be performing live alongside LL Cool J hosting. "Royals" sensation Lorde was just announced, as well as Robin Thicke & T.I., who are scheduled to perform their massive hit "Blurred Lines" with legendary R&B group Earth, Wind & Fire.
Another collaboration taking place will be Keith Urban and Miguel teaming up to perform the classic Bill Withers jam "Ain't No Sunshine", and previously-recorded footage of Katy Perry and Taylor Swift will be shown at the nominations concert also.
Watch a preview for the GRAMMYs Nominations Concert below from CBS:
Which performer are you looking forward to seeing the most on Friday night? Let us know in the comments...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing