The Lonely Biscuits Let Us Into Their My Musical Mind
Get to know the indie/soul/hip-hop band through their handwritten survey...
All four members of The Lonely Biscuits met back when they were in college in Nashville, TN, in 2011, and are getting buzz over their unique blend of indie, soul, and hip-hop in their music. As mtvU's reigning "College Artist of the Year", the group just released their six-song EP, entitled Things Sure Have Changed, and it's a collection of breezy tunes that we can't stop jamming out to.
Want to learn more about this up-and-coming band? We have the handwritten My Musical Mind survey from the band themselves, and they prove to be a bunch of jokesters in their answers. Unless, they're serious about listening to Akon? We're not sure! Have a look at their MMM survey below:
Watch The Lonely Biscuits' music video for their single "Casual Vibes" off YouTube:
And be sure to check out their new EP off iTunes if you haven't already.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015