The Lonely Biscuits Let Us Into Their My Musical Mind
Get to know the indie/soul/hip-hop band through their handwritten survey...
All four members of The Lonely Biscuits met back when they were in college in Nashville, TN, in 2011, and are getting buzz over their unique blend of indie, soul, and hip-hop in their music. As mtvU's reigning "College Artist of the Year", the group just released their six-song EP, entitled Things Sure Have Changed, and it's a collection of breezy tunes that we can't stop jamming out to.
Want to learn more about this up-and-coming band? We have the handwritten My Musical Mind survey from the band themselves, and they prove to be a bunch of jokesters in their answers. Unless, they're serious about listening to Akon? We're not sure! Have a look at their MMM survey below:
Watch The Lonely Biscuits' music video for their single "Casual Vibes" off YouTube:
And be sure to check out their new EP off iTunes if you haven't already.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'