The Lonely Biscuits Let Us Into Their My Musical Mind
Get to know the indie/soul/hip-hop band through their handwritten survey...
All four members of The Lonely Biscuits met back when they were in college in Nashville, TN, in 2011, and are getting buzz over their unique blend of indie, soul, and hip-hop in their music. As mtvU's reigning "College Artist of the Year", the group just released their six-song EP, entitled Things Sure Have Changed, and it's a collection of breezy tunes that we can't stop jamming out to.
Want to learn more about this up-and-coming band? We have the handwritten My Musical Mind survey from the band themselves, and they prove to be a bunch of jokesters in their answers. Unless, they're serious about listening to Akon? We're not sure! Have a look at their MMM survey below:
Watch The Lonely Biscuits' music video for their single "Casual Vibes" off YouTube:
And be sure to check out their new EP off iTunes if you haven't already.
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics