The Lonely Biscuits Let Us Into Their My Musical Mind
Get to know the indie/soul/hip-hop band through their handwritten survey...
All four members of The Lonely Biscuits met back when they were in college in Nashville, TN, in 2011, and are getting buzz over their unique blend of indie, soul, and hip-hop in their music. As mtvU's reigning "College Artist of the Year", the group just released their six-song EP, entitled Things Sure Have Changed, and it's a collection of breezy tunes that we can't stop jamming out to.
Want to learn more about this up-and-coming band? We have the handwritten My Musical Mind survey from the band themselves, and they prove to be a bunch of jokesters in their answers. Unless, they're serious about listening to Akon? We're not sure! Have a look at their MMM survey below:
Watch The Lonely Biscuits' music video for their single "Casual Vibes" off YouTube:
And be sure to check out their new EP off iTunes if you haven't already.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?