Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
Lead singer Theresa Jeane penned out the words to new song "I Said"
When The Nearly Deads' lead singer Theresa Jeane (aka TJ) is done with a relationship, she really means it. The singer's punk-pop foursome recently dropped their debut record, Invisible Tonight, and the lead single "I Said" has TJ insisting she's never, ever getting back together with the guy in question. We can see ourselves borrowing the line "I see the way you're lookin' starin' at me / Like I'm some kind of girl who follows boys around the world" for our next Instagram lyric post.
In the pic above, you can see Theresa writing out the lyrics to "I Said", where she's added her personal touch with some eye-popping pencil work. Seriously — she's got killer doodle skills. To see the handwritten lyrics to The Nearly Deads' "I Said" in full, look no further:
(Click to enlarge)
Watch the music video for "I Said" by The Nearly Deads, which is an homage to the epic 90s film Wayne's World. Party on!
The Nearly Deads' debut LP, Invisible Tonight, is available to download today off iTunes. Check out the band on Facebook and Twitter as well.
Got a favorite lyric line from TND's "I Said"? Share it with us in the comments.
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'