Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
Lead singer Theresa Jeane penned out the words to new song "I Said"
When The Nearly Deads' lead singer Theresa Jeane (aka TJ) is done with a relationship, she really means it. The singer's punk-pop foursome recently dropped their debut record, Invisible Tonight, and the lead single "I Said" has TJ insisting she's never, ever getting back together with the guy in question. We can see ourselves borrowing the line "I see the way you're lookin' starin' at me / Like I'm some kind of girl who follows boys around the world" for our next Instagram lyric post.
In the pic above, you can see Theresa writing out the lyrics to "I Said", where she's added her personal touch with some eye-popping pencil work. Seriously — she's got killer doodle skills. To see the handwritten lyrics to The Nearly Deads' "I Said" in full, look no further:
(Click to enlarge)
Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
Seriously, this movie's getting some major Oscar buzz: see the most pivotal songs from the film's soundtrack in lyric art...More
Watch the music video for "I Said" by The Nearly Deads, which is an homage to the epic 90s film Wayne's World. Party on!
The Nearly Deads' debut LP, Invisible Tonight, is available to download today off iTunes. Check out the band on Facebook and Twitter as well.
Got a favorite lyric line from TND's "I Said"? Share it with us in the comments.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?