The Rolling Stones Hint At US Tour By Randomly Displaying Lyrics
Image c/o Larry Busacca (Getty)
Leave it to legendary rockers The Rolling Stones to come up with a genius gimmick to get people talking! The group's epic lips logo, song lyrics and the date 03/04/2013 are being displayed on video screens outside concert venues in major cities LA, San Francisco, and Boston. This can only mean one thing, according to their fans: this Wednesday, April 3rd, the band will potentially let out an official announcement that they're playing there! With their lyrics from songs like "Can't You Hear Me Knocking", "Start Me Up", and "Sympathy For The Devil" popping up outside these arenas, we can only hope that the hinted-at tour will include them performing all these classic tunes.
For now, here's a newer video for their song "Doom and Gloom" to get you pumped up:
What do you think of this lyrical gimmick by The Rolling Stones? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist