The Top 5 Glee Performances by Cory Monteith
The talented Glee star was taken too soon. We're honoring Cory Monteith with his best performances from the hit show.
Image c/o Jonathan Leibson (Getty)
We are deeply shocked and saddened at the news of the passing of Glee star Cory Monteith at only 31 years old. The actor, singer, and performer meant and still means so much to Glee fans around the world, and we feel nothing but grief and sorrow for his admirers, friends, family, and love Lea Michele. It's a difficult time for Hollywood right now, as his peers come together and remember Cory for his kindness, honesty, and of course, talent. It was saddening to relive these Glee moments in our countdown of Cory's best songs, but we want to honor the fallen star with the top 5 performances he's done on the hit show. Remember Cory Monteith and count down with us...
"We've got tonight / Who needs tomorrow? / We've got tonight, babe, why don't we stay?"
"That's me in the corner / That's me in the spotlight / Losing my religion..."
"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry / You don't know how lovely you are / I had to find you, tell you I need you / Tell you I set you apart..."
"Keep holding on / 'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through / Just stay strong..."
"Streetlight, people / Livin' just to find emotion / Hidin' somewhere in the night / Don't stop believin'..."
RIP Cory Monteith... you are missed and will be forever.
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show