The Top 5 Glee Performances by Cory Monteith
The talented Glee star was taken too soon. We're honoring Cory Monteith with his best performances from the hit show.
Image c/o Jonathan Leibson (Getty)
We are deeply shocked and saddened at the news of the passing of Glee star Cory Monteith at only 31 years old. The actor, singer, and performer meant and still means so much to Glee fans around the world, and we feel nothing but grief and sorrow for his admirers, friends, family, and love Lea Michele. It's a difficult time for Hollywood right now, as his peers come together and remember Cory for his kindness, honesty, and of course, talent. It was saddening to relive these Glee moments in our countdown of Cory's best songs, but we want to honor the fallen star with the top 5 performances he's done on the hit show. Remember Cory Monteith and count down with us...
"We've got tonight / Who needs tomorrow? / We've got tonight, babe, why don't we stay?"
"That's me in the corner / That's me in the spotlight / Losing my religion..."
"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry / You don't know how lovely you are / I had to find you, tell you I need you / Tell you I set you apart..."
"Keep holding on / 'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through / Just stay strong..."
"Streetlight, people / Livin' just to find emotion / Hidin' somewhere in the night / Don't stop believin'..."
RIP Cory Monteith... you are missed and will be forever.
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele