The Wanted's "Walks Like Rihanna" Lyrics Are Awful and Amazing At The Same Time
UK boy band The Wanted released a teaser of their new single, "Walks Like Rihanna", and we can't believe how awful-yet-amazing the lyrics to the chorus are...
She can't sing / She can't dance / But who cares / She walks like Rihanna
With lyrics that ridiculous, how can this song not be a hit? You heard it first here: we're prediciting this song is going to be big for the lyrics alone. Listen to the 30-second preview of "Looks Like Rihanna" below:
What are your thoughts on The Wanted's new song? Let us know in the comments...
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz