The WINNER Of The Hardest-Partying Lyric Of 2012 Is... Ke$ha!
"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums / Oh what a shame that you came here with someone / So while you're here in my arms / Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young"
It was a close call in our poll for the lyrics that made you party the hardest this year, but everybody's favorite glittery diva Ke$ha was the winner with 27% of your votes! Just behind her was Nicki Minaj and her party anthem "Starships", but her lyrics about putting your hands up and touching the sky just couldn't compete with Ke$ha's "Die Young". A late contender in the game (the song was released at the end of September), K-dolla-sign's anthem about living life to the fullest really seemed to connect with pop music lovers, so it's no surprise that she was the ultimate winner. Rejoice, Ke$ha fans: your queen took the crown!
Do you think the right song won? Tell us why or why not in the comments!
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video