The WINNER Of The Hardest-Partying Lyric Of 2012 Is... Ke$ha!
"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums / Oh what a shame that you came here with someone / So while you're here in my arms / Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young"
It was a close call in our poll for the lyrics that made you party the hardest this year, but everybody's favorite glittery diva Ke$ha was the winner with 27% of your votes! Just behind her was Nicki Minaj and her party anthem "Starships", but her lyrics about putting your hands up and touching the sky just couldn't compete with Ke$ha's "Die Young". A late contender in the game (the song was released at the end of September), K-dolla-sign's anthem about living life to the fullest really seemed to connect with pop music lovers, so it's no surprise that she was the ultimate winner. Rejoice, Ke$ha fans: your queen took the crown!
Do you think the right song won? Tell us why or why not in the comments!
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves