The WINNER Of The Hardest-Partying Lyric Of 2012 Is... Ke$ha!
"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums / Oh what a shame that you came here with someone / So while you're here in my arms / Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young"
It was a close call in our poll for the lyrics that made you party the hardest this year, but everybody's favorite glittery diva Ke$ha was the winner with 27% of your votes! Just behind her was Nicki Minaj and her party anthem "Starships", but her lyrics about putting your hands up and touching the sky just couldn't compete with Ke$ha's "Die Young". A late contender in the game (the song was released at the end of September), K-dolla-sign's anthem about living life to the fullest really seemed to connect with pop music lovers, so it's no surprise that she was the ultimate winner. Rejoice, Ke$ha fans: your queen took the crown!
Do you think the right song won? Tell us why or why not in the comments!
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup