The WINNER Of The Most Pop-Culturally Relevant Lyric Of 2012 Is... PSY's "Gangnam Style"!
"Hey Sexy lady / Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style"
We must admit, we saw this one coming from a mile away! "Gangnam Style" is the "Macarena" of our generation; a song so huge which caused such a cultural stir around the world that it will forever be in our memories, long after it becomes uncool. We don't know anybody who didn't find this video and song hilarious on their first watch and you'd be hard-pressed to find somebody who could resist dancing to its catchy beat. Close behind in the poll was Fun.'s "Some Nights" and Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" but we think the right K-Pop star won!
Do you think the right lyric won? Tell us in the comments...
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show
- WIN the Handwritten Lyrics to OMI's Insanely Catchy Song "Cheerleader"