The WINNER Of The Most Pop-Culturally Relevant Lyric Of 2012 Is... PSY's "Gangnam Style"!
"Hey Sexy lady / Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style"
We must admit, we saw this one coming from a mile away! "Gangnam Style" is the "Macarena" of our generation; a song so huge which caused such a cultural stir around the world that it will forever be in our memories, long after it becomes uncool. We don't know anybody who didn't find this video and song hilarious on their first watch and you'd be hard-pressed to find somebody who could resist dancing to its catchy beat. Close behind in the poll was Fun.'s "Some Nights" and Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" but we think the right K-Pop star won!
Do you think the right lyric won? Tell us in the comments...
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs