The WINNER Of The Most Pop-Culturally Relevant Lyric Of 2012 Is... PSY's "Gangnam Style"!
"Hey Sexy lady / Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style"
We must admit, we saw this one coming from a mile away! "Gangnam Style" is the "Macarena" of our generation; a song so huge which caused such a cultural stir around the world that it will forever be in our memories, long after it becomes uncool. We don't know anybody who didn't find this video and song hilarious on their first watch and you'd be hard-pressed to find somebody who could resist dancing to its catchy beat. Close behind in the poll was Fun.'s "Some Nights" and Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" but we think the right K-Pop star won!
Do you think the right lyric won? Tell us in the comments...
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze