The WINNER Of The Most Pop-Culturally Relevant Lyric Of 2012 Is... PSY's "Gangnam Style"!
"Hey Sexy lady / Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style"
We must admit, we saw this one coming from a mile away! "Gangnam Style" is the "Macarena" of our generation; a song so huge which caused such a cultural stir around the world that it will forever be in our memories, long after it becomes uncool. We don't know anybody who didn't find this video and song hilarious on their first watch and you'd be hard-pressed to find somebody who could resist dancing to its catchy beat. Close behind in the poll was Fun.'s "Some Nights" and Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" but we think the right K-Pop star won!
Do you think the right lyric won? Tell us in the comments...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?