The Yeah Yeah Yeahs Send Us On A Creepy Time Warp In "Sacrilege" Video
In a small town, your secrets aren't safe; that's what the Yeah Yeah Yeah's new video for their single "Sacrilege" seems to warn. The striking, disturbing video for the hard-hitting song goes in reverse chronology starting with some townspeople encircling a woman and a man in a mask in the middle of a field. They begin to set them on fire and watch in delight. As the clip goes on, we find out that this woman had been sleeping with nearly every man (and one woman) in the town, and at the end they find her with the village priest, and everyone gets really angry. The song's lyrics are peppered with religious imagery, it even features a gospel choir, so it makes sense that the video would be too. What do you think of the "Sacrilege" video? We should warn you that a few parts are a little NSFW, so beware.
Tell us your thoughts on the video below...
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show