The Yeah Yeah Yeahs Send Us On A Creepy Time Warp In "Sacrilege" Video
In a small town, your secrets aren't safe; that's what the Yeah Yeah Yeah's new video for their single "Sacrilege" seems to warn. The striking, disturbing video for the hard-hitting song goes in reverse chronology starting with some townspeople encircling a woman and a man in a mask in the middle of a field. They begin to set them on fire and watch in delight. As the clip goes on, we find out that this woman had been sleeping with nearly every man (and one woman) in the town, and at the end they find her with the village priest, and everyone gets really angry. The song's lyrics are peppered with religious imagery, it even features a gospel choir, so it makes sense that the video would be too. What do you think of the "Sacrilege" video? We should warn you that a few parts are a little NSFW, so beware.
Tell us your thoughts on the video below...
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video