Think Pink! Martina McBride Honors Breast Cancer Survivors & Victims
Did you know that it's National Breast Cancer Awareness month? Every year, this health campaign run by breast cancer charities increases awareness and raises funds towards cancer research during the entirety of October. Country star Martina McBride not only had an album drop in October (Eleven), she also penned a track for the survivors and victims of breast cancer, entitled "I'm Gonna Love You Through It".
Looking at the lyrics, it's a positive tribute to these cancer-stricken women that need the support of their loved ones:
When you feel lost and scared to death, / Like you can't take one more step / Just take my hand, together we can do it / I'm gonna love you through it
As for the promotion for her new record, Martina is currently on her "Eleven Across America" tour, where she pops up on random trains all over the United States. Check out US 99.5's photo gallery of Ms. McBride holding a Q&A sessions with random train passengers!
Watch the inspiring music video for Martina McBride's "I'm Gonna Love You Through It" below:
What will you do this October to honor women stricken with breast cancer?
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'