This Just In: Rappers Love Spelling Their Own Names
We've got a newsflash for y'all: apparently, rappers are all about spelling their names in their hit songs. Not much of a surprise, right? The Slacktory blog took notice to this epidemic and put together a little rapping spelling bee YouTube video, which totally made us LOL.
We never realized how many rappers are stoked on spelling out their monikers: newcomers to the game, ol-skool rappers, male, female — you name it! In total, nearly 50 rappers are featured, with the most famous name-drops coming from Jay-Z's "Change Clothes" and Diddy's, well, "Diddy"!
How many songs can you name? Let us know in the comments!
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- UPDATE: Watch David Gray's Entire Live On Letterman Concert On-Demand