This Just In: Rappers Love Spelling Their Own Names
We've got a newsflash for y'all: apparently, rappers are all about spelling their names in their hit songs. Not much of a surprise, right? The Slacktory blog took notice to this epidemic and put together a little rapping spelling bee YouTube video, which totally made us LOL.
We never realized how many rappers are stoked on spelling out their monikers: newcomers to the game, ol-skool rappers, male, female — you name it! In total, nearly 50 rappers are featured, with the most famous name-drops coming from Jay-Z's "Change Clothes" and Diddy's, well, "Diddy"!
How many songs can you name? Let us know in the comments!
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics