This Just In: Rappers Love Spelling Their Own Names
We've got a newsflash for y'all: apparently, rappers are all about spelling their names in their hit songs. Not much of a surprise, right? The Slacktory blog took notice to this epidemic and put together a little rapping spelling bee YouTube video, which totally made us LOL.
We never realized how many rappers are stoked on spelling out their monikers: newcomers to the game, ol-skool rappers, male, female — you name it! In total, nearly 50 rappers are featured, with the most famous name-drops coming from Jay-Z's "Change Clothes" and Diddy's, well, "Diddy"!
How many songs can you name? Let us know in the comments!
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us