This Just In: Rappers Love Spelling Their Own Names
We've got a newsflash for y'all: apparently, rappers are all about spelling their names in their hit songs. Not much of a surprise, right? The Slacktory blog took notice to this epidemic and put together a little rapping spelling bee YouTube video, which totally made us LOL.
We never realized how many rappers are stoked on spelling out their monikers: newcomers to the game, ol-skool rappers, male, female — you name it! In total, nearly 50 rappers are featured, with the most famous name-drops coming from Jay-Z's "Change Clothes" and Diddy's, well, "Diddy"!
How many songs can you name? Let us know in the comments!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist