This Just In: Rappers Love Spelling Their Own Names
We've got a newsflash for y'all: apparently, rappers are all about spelling their names in their hit songs. Not much of a surprise, right? The Slacktory blog took notice to this epidemic and put together a little rapping spelling bee YouTube video, which totally made us LOL.
We never realized how many rappers are stoked on spelling out their monikers: newcomers to the game, ol-skool rappers, male, female — you name it! In total, nearly 50 rappers are featured, with the most famous name-drops coming from Jay-Z's "Change Clothes" and Diddy's, well, "Diddy"!
How many songs can you name? Let us know in the comments!
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman