This Video Breaks Down The Funniest Misheard Lyrics of 2012
Before the new year, we broke down all of 2012's best lyrics with the MetroLyrics Year-End Awards, but the above compilation video has gone one step further: it breaks down all the funniest misheard lyrics from 2012's biggest songs. It's amazing how many lyrics start to sound differently when you read along with the misheard subtitles while the songs play! We're starting to think Justin Bieber really was saying "tummy" instead of "tell me" in his hit "Boyfriend." Great, now we're going to sing all these songs wrong!
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"
- Tyler Glenn Tells Us Why He Wrote A Song About Loving Someone Who Didn't Love Him Back