This Video Breaks Down The Funniest Misheard Lyrics of 2012
Before the new year, we broke down all of 2012's best lyrics with the MetroLyrics Year-End Awards, but the above compilation video has gone one step further: it breaks down all the funniest misheard lyrics from 2012's biggest songs. It's amazing how many lyrics start to sound differently when you read along with the misheard subtitles while the songs play! We're starting to think Justin Bieber really was saying "tummy" instead of "tell me" in his hit "Boyfriend." Great, now we're going to sing all these songs wrong!
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings