Three Breakup Lyrics Taylor Swift Might Write If She & Harry Styles Split
Taylor Swift image c/o Michael Kovac | Harry Styles image c/o Gareth Cattermole (Getty)
In case you haven't heard, there's crazy speculation going on right now about pop-country-crooner Taylor Swift and One Direction cutie Harry Styles...*gasp*...dating! Whether or not you're OK with this speculation, the proof appears to be in the pudding: check out these pictures of the two holding hands! Since T.Swift is the queen of writing about relationships, and we can only see this courtship heading south (we're not sure TayTay will be able to handle the pressure of the Directioners!), we though we'd make up some lyrics about their potential breakup just to save Ms. Swift some time...
"That love was so crazy it was almost scary / Who knew I could fall for a guy like Harry?"
This line could be from a song kind of like Katy Perry's "The One That Got Away", with the music video portraying an senior version of Taylor, longing for her floppy-haired 1D member again.
"I thought that this love would bring laughter and smiles / I couldn't help it, they were just too protective of Styles"
The theme for this potential tune? Anger *dramatic guitar strum*. Yes, those One Direction fans can be supportive, but also ruthless!
"With him, I expected so much perfection / But it's just too hard to love a boy in One Direction"
With a mocking tone like Taylor's already successful song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", we could see a future hit with these blunt, honest lyrics. Honestly, it must be the toughest thing in the world to be in a relationship with any of the 1D guys!
What lyrics would you write for Taylor & Harry's potential breakup? Share them with us...
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show