3 Lovey-Dovey Duets For Valentine's Day
Do you have a honey you want to sing a romantic duet with this Valentine's Day? Or are you planning on admitting to your crush that you like them with a lovey-dovey ditty? Well, look no further, because we've scoured our Top 100 lyrics chart to find the three best romantic duets you can either perform, sing or play for your Valentine-to-be. We've mixed folk, pop, and a little bit of hip-hop into this list to appeal to all of your music tastes, so sit down and press play to get into the mood for V-Day this Thursday:
"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend / Lucky to have been where I have been / Lucky to be coming home again..."
"Just give me a reason / Just a little bit's enough / Just a second we're not broken just bent / And we can learn to love again..."
"As you love me we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke / As long as you love me / I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold..."
Do you have any other romantic duets you'd like to dedicate to someone this Valentine's Day? Share them with us!
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman