Toby Keith's "I'll Probably Be Out Fishin'" Handwritten Lyrics
See the words (penned by the country star himself) to his new song off 'Drinks After Work'...
Country music veteran Toby Keith is gearing up to release his new studio album, Drinks After Work (dropping tomorrow), which features the awesome title track that we premiered the lyric video for back in June. Now, we're lucky enough to have gotten our hands on handwritten lyrics from the country legend himself for the song "I'll Probably Be Out Fishin'".
The song itself may be upbeat music-wise, but after a closer look at the lyrics, it's a sad story about a man whose high school sweetheart marries his best friend. Then, on top of that, he loses his job at the mill the day after getting a big promotion. I mean, what's a guy to say or do but just go fishin'?
Have a look at the handwritten lyrics to Keith's bittersweet ode:
Listen to Toby Keith's "I'll Probably Be Out Fishin'" on Spotify below:
You can pre-order Toby's new album Drinks After Work on iTunes if you haven't already. What's your favorite line from "I'll Probably Be Out Fishin'"?
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz