Top 5: Pharrell's Best Music Video Cameos
Pharrell Williams is the master of the "cameo" - always popping up in a variety of music videos for at least a decade. These are our fave Pharrell appearances (fo'real):
The "Hollaback Girl" video had us wanting to do a lot of things; dress up like a marching band leader, trash a grocery store, and adopt four Harajuku Girls to hang out with us all the time. But probably the one thing that we were most jealous of Gwen for in this video, was the fact that she go to put her arm around Pharrell (2:30). Sigh, some girls have it all.
France's favorite electro-pop star borrows the mustachioed Pharrell for her funky hit "ADD SUV". What do you think of the 'stache on Mr. Williams - yay or nay?
DJs Armand Van Helden and A-Track (aka Duck Sauce)'s video for "Barbra Streisand" is chock full of music superstars - Kanye, ?uestLove, Vampire Weekend, Chromeo - but we love Pharrell's appearance the most. Looking impeccable in a green Chanel newsboy cap, the guy always has style.
Right before her downward spiral, Ms. Spears had the privilege of working with this N*E*R*D. Now that she's back on top, do you think Britney and Pharrell will reunite once again? We hope so!
Pharrell shows off his signature robotic dance moves at the end of this classic pop jam. Remember this tune? "DRUMS!"
*Did we miss your favorite Pharrell cameo? Let us know in the comments!*
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars