Top 5: Pharrell's Best Music Video Cameos
Pharrell Williams is the master of the "cameo" - always popping up in a variety of music videos for at least a decade. These are our fave Pharrell appearances (fo'real):
The "Hollaback Girl" video had us wanting to do a lot of things; dress up like a marching band leader, trash a grocery store, and adopt four Harajuku Girls to hang out with us all the time. But probably the one thing that we were most jealous of Gwen for in this video, was the fact that she go to put her arm around Pharrell (2:30). Sigh, some girls have it all.
France's favorite electro-pop star borrows the mustachioed Pharrell for her funky hit "ADD SUV". What do you think of the 'stache on Mr. Williams - yay or nay?
DJs Armand Van Helden and A-Track (aka Duck Sauce)'s video for "Barbra Streisand" is chock full of music superstars - Kanye, ?uestLove, Vampire Weekend, Chromeo - but we love Pharrell's appearance the most. Looking impeccable in a green Chanel newsboy cap, the guy always has style.
Right before her downward spiral, Ms. Spears had the privilege of working with this N*E*R*D. Now that she's back on top, do you think Britney and Pharrell will reunite once again? We hope so!
Pharrell shows off his signature robotic dance moves at the end of this classic pop jam. Remember this tune? "DRUMS!"
*Did we miss your favorite Pharrell cameo? Let us know in the comments!*
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics