Tori Kelly Reveals Her Life-Changing Lyrics In My Musical Mind Survey
The 20-year-old up & coming artist shared her My Musical Mind with us: see what she had to say!
American singer/songwriter Tori Kelly may only be 20 years old, but she's got more experience in the music biz under her belt than most acts her age. Starting off on the talent TV show Star Search, she moved on to America's Most Talented Kids, winning the competition and beating out fellow budding singer/songwriter Hunter Hayes. She's even qualified for American Idol, proving that this young up-and-comer refuses to give up when it comes to chasing stardom.
Her latest EP, Foreword, is a collection of five songs all about her struggles with love. Want to know more about Tori Kelly? We have her handwritten My Musical Mind survey right here, where she reveals that she's quite the Justin Timberlake fan (she just listened to "Like I Love You", plus her first independently-purchased album was by NSYNC!), as well as the lyrics that changed her life (which are awesome!). Check out the My Musical Mind of Tori Kelly below:
Watch the official music video for "Dear No One", off Tori's latest EP, on VEVO:
Be sure to head on over to iTunes to download Tori Kelly's new EP, Foreword.
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?